Tailwind UI is Beautifully designed, expertly crafted components and templates, built by the makers of Tailwind CSS. The perfect starting point for your next project. Free Download Tailwind UI beautifully designed, expertly crafted components and templates, built by the makers of Tailwind CSS. The perfect starting point for your next project.
There are over 500+ professionally designed, fully responsive, expertly crafted component examples you can drop into your Tailwind UI projects and customize to your heart’s content.
Fun Facts ( Gathered By UrbanSofts ):
- Alternative to CSS frameworks like Bootstrap
- Let you build your Frontend fast and responsively
- Renowned for its Slick and Modern Design looks
- Pre-Built Components are available
- Over 500+ professionally designed, fully responsive, expertly crafted component
- Free version available
- Bring its CDN and get started
Pricing: ( source: TailwindCss )
- $299 / one-time payment
- $799 / one-time payment
Review ( by UrbanSofts ):
- More than 500+ components in the premium pack
- You will get the code in
- We found the components are more responsive, and modern looking, and there are too many components as compared to Bootstrap
- You will get every type of component based on your needs
- Great Community Support
- You can customize the components in every aspect as per requirements, and this is the reason we loved it the most apart from its slick and modern look
Let’s dig in deep and discuss some of the Pros and Cons of the TailwindCss. Do remember few of these may be incorrect at the time you are reading this because they may overcome any Cons or they may lose any of these Pros points.
Pros ( source: Mixed )
- Easy to Learn: Tailwind CSS is easy to learn, even for beginners who are just starting with CSS. Its intuitive syntax and utility classes allow developers to create complex layouts without having to write custom CSS from scratch.
- Customizable: Tailwind CSS is highly customizable, allowing developers to easily customize the appearance of their designs using its pre-defined utility classes or by creating their own custom classes.
- Consistent Design: Tailwind CSS promotes a consistent design language throughout the application, which makes it easier to maintain and update the design of the application.
- Mobile-First: Tailwind CSS is designed with a mobile-first approach, which means that it prioritizes the design and layout of mobile devices over desktop devices.
- Faster Development: Tailwind CSS can significantly speed up the development process, as it eliminates the need for writing custom CSS and allows developers to focus on creating the layout and design of the application.
- Accessibility: Tailwind CSS includes accessibility-focused classes to make it easier to create accessible designs that are compliant with web accessibility guidelines.
- Community Support: Tailwind CSS has a large and active community of developers who contribute to its development, create plugins, and provide support through forums, documentation, and tutorials.
Cons ( source: mixed ):
- Large CSS File Size: Tailwind CSS generates a large CSS file due to its extensive utility class library, which may increase page load time and affect performance.
- Steep Learning Curve: While Tailwind CSS is easy to learn for beginners, its extensive class library and complex configuration may have a steeper learning curve than other CSS frameworks.
- Limited Flexibility: While Tailwind CSS provides a wide range of utility classes, it may not be flexible enough to accommodate all design requirements. Customizing the framework or writing custom CSS may be necessary for more complex designs.
- Potential Bloat: Developers may be tempted to overuse utility classes in Tailwind CSS, resulting in bloated HTML code and decreased maintainability.
Tailwind UI Site Templates Features
- Page Sections
- Application Shells
- Data Display
Download Tailwind Site Templates
Note: Contact us if you face any issues while downloading.